I am not a big fan of shopping. WHY? Because I end up spending more time driving to the store, wandering around looking for something, standing in line and then getting aggravated because somebody’s 2 year old is screaming their bloody head off. It is shopping experiences like this that have made me turn to online shopping instead. Shopping online is a great way to avoid the chaos of traffic and crowds and you can get some really great deals on organic and natural foods by shopping online with coupon codes. There are a few tricks to shopping with coupon codes that will help you get the most value for your money. Here are just a few ways to save by using coupon codes online:
1. Know where to look for the best coupon codes. There are a lot of sites on the internet that offer you coupon codes but it is important to know where they are. Couponchief.com has a large number of participating websites to choose from including places like Payless Shoes, Khols, and Best Buy. Instead of running to the store in person, only to find out the item you want isn’t available, search the Couponchief.com website and shop online.
2. Make sure you stock up. Coupon codes come and go pretty quickly so if you find a good one, make sure you stock up on your favorite products while it is still valid. Chances are that if you come back in a couple of weeks to try using the coupon code again it won’t be valid!
3. Know the shipping rates! Many online retailers will offer free shipping if your order is over a certain dollar value. If you are going to have to pay $10 in shipping it just makes sense to order another $10 in product to get you to the free shipping mark! Also, there are many coupon codes for free shipping. I hate paying shipping so make sure you know how much your order costs and where the free shipping limit is set!
4. Stack your coupon codes: Many merchants will allow you to use multiple coupon codes on an order. Or, you can use a discount coupon code on products that are listed on a store’s clearance section. Buying on sale along with using a coupon code is smart shopping!
Shopping online with coupon codes
5. Reach out to your favorite brands: By following your favorite brands on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites you ensure that you find their coupon codes and latest promotions as soon as they become available.
6. Don’t pay for coupon codes. There are lots of great sites out there that will give you access to coupon codes for free so there is no reason to ever pay for them! Sign up for an email newsletter at places like Couponchief.com to stay up to date on the latest free coupon codes.
By using coupon codes for your online shopping you can avoid the chaos of in store shopping. And, you get to shop in your fuzzy slippers at 3 AM which is so much nicer than fighting traffic and mall crowds!
This is a sponsored post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”