This peach milkshake recipe was inspired by one or more products I received for review but all opinions expressed here are my own. This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on the link and make a purchase from Amazon I will receive a few pennies in return to help fund my blog!
Georgia is known as the Peach State and if you have ever visited the Atlanta area you will know that dozens of streets in the area have the word ‘peach’ in them. You can get seriously lost and turned around if you confuse Peachtree Industrial Boulevard with Peachtree STREET. You will be driving around forever if you get your peaches confused in the GPS! Whether you get them at the farmer’s market or the grocery store, there is no shortage of peaches to be eaten around here, too. I decided to play around with a few ingredients in the house and create a heavenly and all natural peach milkshake for my kids and I tonight.
The Peaches and Cream flavored milk from Promised Land Dairy is all natural with no artificial colors or flavors. The milk comes from cows raised on sustainable farms with the highest level of cow care and humane treatment. I added in organic vanilla from Nielsen-Massey and even used organic vanilla bean icecream. The end result was a Peach Milkshake that was rich and creamy with absolutely nothing artificial in it. I topped it off with homemade organic whipped cream which only takes about a minute to make in my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. After enjoying this peach milkshake you will honestly never want to hit the drivethru for one of those fake ones ever again! Promised Land Dairy has a number of flavors of all natural milk to choose from so you can play with the ingredients to create your own tasty combination. Don’t feel like a peach milkshake tonight? Try chocolate, cookies and cream, raspberry….the possibilities are endless!
Easy Homemade Peach Milkshake
- 1½ cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1½ cups Peaches and Cream Promised Land Milk
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 6 scoops organic vanilla bean icecream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4 TBSP powdered sugar
- Make the whipped cream: Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into a high speed blender (I used my Ninja but you can also use a Vitamix or something similar)
- Blend on high until completely smooth. You can add more frozen peaches or icecream to thicken it up if you need to.
- Serve in a tall glass topped with whipped cream and a slice of peach if desired.
What’s YOUR favorite milkshake flavor?
Disclaimer: In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”: I received product samples in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. Some of the links in this post may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.