Figgy Blue Sandwich
Recipe type: vegetarian
- 2 large slices fresh, crusty bread
- ½ cup Trader Joe's Fig butter, divided
- Handful of Trader Joe's Organics Baby Romaine or other greens, divided
- 4 to 6 thin slices of blue cheese, divided
- Slice the crusty bread in half.
- Liberally spread the fig butter on both sides of the inside of the bread.
- Layer the greens and then the blue cheese on each sandwich
Recipe by Turning the Clock Back at http://www.turningclockback.com/2013/01/vegetarian-recipe-figgy-blue-sandwich.html