This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
When my husband was a graduate student in Texas we used to enjoy taking a trip to San Antonio every once in a while. There are just so many amazing sites to see there that we could keep ourselves entertained for days without ever being bored! Of course, as a graduate student, my husband and I didn’t have a lot of extra money so we tried to save wherever we could! Well, now, there is a great website called SAVE for people wanting to experience San Antonio without going broke!
SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience offers more than $600 in savings to theme parks, animal adventures, top shops and historic tours, plus great deals on hotels. SAVE has something for every budget…whether you are looking for cheap budget travel or a luxurious vacation getaway. SAVE partners include top San Antonio hotels like the Grand Hyatt San Antonio and the Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk. There are also resorts and attractions in many locations including those along the Riverwalk and Downtown. Make sure you check out their Limited Time Offers (LTOs) for extra savings on your vacation!
What sort of vacation would YOU plan if you were heading to San Antonio? Here are a few of the great deals on SAVE that I think my husband and I would enjoy:
1. Something for the whole family to enjoy: The San Antonio Zoo’s! Their Africa Live exhibit has exotic animals and an African street market. SAVE discount is $2 off admission.
✯Don’t want to miss the next post?✯
Or join the private Facebook group for simple tips on going green!
2. For my son, the wanna-be botanist: The San Antonio Botanical Garden! Visitors can wander through formal gardens and they even have a special garden for the blind where emphasis is placed on the texture and scent of plants. SAVE discount is $1 off admission.
3. To get a taste of culture: Fiesta Noche del Rio. This seven-act musical extravaganza features the songs and dance of Mexico, Spain, Argentina and Texas.
4. To try and stay cool: San Antonio’s Splashtown looks like tons of fun with over 50 rides and attractions, concerts, and “Dive In Movie” nights for families. SAVE discount is up to $42.
5. Just because I really want to go: SeaWorld is debuting “Aquatica,” an 18-acre aquatic park with up-close animal experiences, high-speed thrills and relaxing, sandy beaches. SAVE discounts include deals on family-four packs, second day free, $10 off admission and more.
6. Because you can never have too much nature: Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch has animals from all over the world: zebras, wildebeest, giraffes, rhinos and more. The SAVE discount is $2 off admission.
San Anotonio has a great selection of attractions that the entire family can enjoy. If you are planning a vacation to San Antonio, you can begin planning your trip and SAVE! You can also download the mobile app by searching for SAVE in San Antonio and following them on Twitter @SAVEinSA
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.