Who am I?
I’m a busy mom of hormonal teens who is trying to go green, get healthy and simplify my life one baby step at a time. I have a BS in Microbiology, am a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician and have been blogging for over 8 years. You can often find me in the garden trying to chase out chipmunks and identify garden pests. Get a more personal look at me, my life in metro Atlanta, and my blog HERE.
Want to work with me?
Do you have an eco friendly product or service that you would like to see featured on my blog? How about an item that you have made using recycled materials? Do you want to see your food product included in one of my weekly recipes? If your product is organic or eco friendly, uses natural ingredients, is gluten free, not tested on animals or can otherwise be considered good for the health of this planet and it’s people, please contact me at [email protected]. I am always looking for new green and healthy products to promote in the hopes that my message changes the habits of even one individual.
If you have a creative campaign or new product that you would like to see featured on my blog, please reach out! Here are a few opportunities I offer for inclusion on my blog if your brand is a good fit:
- Sponsored posts
- Recipe creation
- Giveaways (in association with a post of some sort)
- Social media promotion
- Twitter parties
- Press events/FAM trips
I have a general lifestyle blog called Suburbia Unwrapped if you want to reach a more mainstream audience.
Blog Stats and Services
(may not be totally up to date! email me!)
I offer a number of feature possibilities and pricing options.Please contact me for advertising rates. I am open to extended partnerships and social media marketing campaigns. Twitter parties, social shopping experiences, ambassadorships, and other long term relationships are encouraged. Please email me with your marketing needs and we can discuss it!
If you would like the most up to date statistics of my blog traffic and ranking or a media kit, please email me at the above address and we can discuss it.
Media Accolades, Features, and Freelance Writing:
I not only write for my own blog, but I have also done freelance writing for a number of other sites. You can see some of my work at the below links. Some featured articles are from Suburbia Unwrapped (my general lifestyle blog).
- SC Johnson Greener Choices blogger
- Heifer International Eco Conscious Gift Ideas
- Green Laboratory article for on Biotix (a biotech website)
- Freelance writer for Hologic women’s health website.
- Freelance writer for EmpowHER women’s health website
- Freelance writer for Solar City green living website (content no longer available)
- Featured in Nature Made Vitamin’s 2013 promotional videos for Vitamelt supplements
- Featured in Willow & Sage Magazine Winter 2015
- Named to Cision’s Top 10 Organic Food Bloggers on Twitter for 2014
- Featured in Atlanta Parent Magazine October 2013 as a top Atlanta Blogger
Mentions on Other Sites
- Lemon thyme seasoned salt recipe featured on Self.com
- Lavender Lip Scrub featured on BuzzFeed
- Beer bottle craft featured on Better Homes and Gardens
- Bottle Cap garden art featured on Country Living
- Recipes and Articles featured on the Cabot Cheese website
- Recipe featured in Fox News Magazine in 2013
- Raising Tolerant Children article on Family Share
- Recyclebank green living tips contribution
- Quoted in Martha Stewart Weddings
- Sage and Blackberry Sugar Scrub on Forbes.com
- 2012 Recipe Content Creator for the Grain Mill Wagon