This Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Broccoli is one of my favorite veggies and I am always looking for new ways to serve it to my family. Since homemade Alfredo sauce is a sure fire hit in my house, that is what I make. However, you can also make this with your favorite jarred Alfredo sauce as well.
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
The Best Pasta for Alfredo
When looking for the best pasta for Alfredo, choose a wide pasta that will allow the cheese sauce to cling to it. Wide Alfredo noodles will take longer to cook than traditional thin spaghetti but it is SO worth the wait!
Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces of fettucini, cooked
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups homemade alfredo sauce
- salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and add chicken. Cook until done. Add broccoli & garlic and cook, stirring about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan cheese, stir to blend. Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes. Add alfredo sauce and cook till heated through.
- Add cooked fettucini and stir.
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.