Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post about the health benefits of massage was sponsored by Massage Envy as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central
There are a number of health benefits of massage that can really help improve the lives of busy mom’s (and DADS)! Life is chaotic, especially around the holidays. We bake, we shop, we chaperone classroom parties. We work hard to pad the budget for Christmas gifts and then come home to cook dinner and supervise homework hour. When, in our busy schedule, do we take care of US? I don’t know about you, but I find that my own needs are pushed far down the list of things that get taken care of.
Everyone has their own unique #BecauseMoment. Because moments happen every single day. Are you running late to work? Did you burn Christmas dinner? Maybe you got stuck in the carpool line with a screaming toddler. Life can be tough and as a result, your body has to work extra hard. The aches, pain, and stress take a toll on your overall health. Massage Envy wants to make sure you understand the health benefits of massage. It isn’t just about relaxing and pampering yourself. That’s a nice perk, but massage can actually improve your health in a number of ways. Here are a few health benefits of massage to help inspire you to pick up that phone and make a massage therapy appointment at Massage Envy!
Health Benefits of Massage
- Massage can soothe anxiety and help relieve depression: Massage therapy reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which helps lift spirits and occasionally lower blood pressure.
- Massage helps relieve pain: There are so many people suffering from chronic pain that could really benefit from a massage!
- Massage can promote healthy sleep. There have been numerous studies that indicate improve sleep patterns are one of many health benefits of massage!
- Improved immune function: Science Daily indicates that adults show improved immune response after receiving massage
- Fewer PMS symptoms: Don’t you hate the stress, headaches, and other symptoms that hit you during PMS? Massage therapy may help!
- Less frequent headaches: Headaches can be caused by all sorts of things, but a regular massage can reduce their frequency
- Increased blood flow: Improved circulation helps transport nutrients more effectively throughout your entire body.
Massage Envy believes that total body care is an integral part of everyone’s wellness journey. They are dedicated to helping their members and guests achieve better health through massage. What is Total Body Care? Total Body Care is where we pause during the daily grind to check-in and tune up. It’s a good way to fight back against the latest Because Moment that is dragging us down. Taking good care of your body shouldn’t be a luxury and Massage Envy can help you manage the stress of everyday life.
What’s my Because Moment? Work is definitely the aspect of my life that has me craving and NEEDING a massage. Sitting at a computer all day puts physical strain on my body and deadlines create emotional strain that increases my stress levels.
Learn more about the health benefits of massage and find Massage Envy locations by following them at the below links:
- Massage Envy website: http://www.massageenvy.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MassageEnvy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MassageEnvy
Everyone has a Because Moment…What’s yours?
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.