Every day we are bombarded with things that weaken our immune system. Stress, germs, lack of sleep, and a number of other factors all play a significant role in how well we can fight off diseases. A weak immune system can lead to our bodies succumbing to any number of nasty illnesses. Natural immune support is important to me and I have learned many ways over the years to try and keep my family healthy. Probiotic supplements are one of the easiest ways I have found to strengthen our immune system while at the same time, regulating our digestive tract. What are probiotics? They are the ‘good bacteria’ that live in your gut. They not only help digest food but also play a major role in boosting our immune system. However, I struggle with finding ways to actually REMEMBER to take my probiotic supplements every morning. They don’t do me any good sitting in the box, do they? If you want to add probiotic supplements to your diet but just can’t remember to take that pill every day, here are a few tips that might help!
How to Remember to Take Your Probiotic Supplements
1. Put them where you know you will see them: If you take your probiotic supplements before bed, put them next to your toothbrush. If you are a morning pill taker, put them right next to the coffee pot. Out of sight, out of mind so don’t hide those probiotic supplements in a cabinet!
2. Use sticky notes! If you do have to put your probiotic supplements in the cabinet because you are a neat freak like I am, stick a note on the cabinet door that reminds you to take them.
3. Store them in multiple locations: Nothing says you can only have one box of probiotic supplements! Store some in your desk drawer at work, store some in your gym bag, and store another box next to the coffee pot. No matter where you are, when you remember you haven’t taken your probiotic supplements yet, you will have them handy!
4. Use technology: Set a reminder on your phone to go off at a certain time every day. That way, when you hear the alarm, you will know it is time for your probiotic supplements!
5. Enlist help: No reason for you to struggle alone! Enlist the help of your family to help you remember to take your probiotic supplements. Probiotics are good for just about everyone so why not start your spouse and kids on them, too? Ask them to help you remember to take them every day!
We lead incredibly busy lives and that doesn’t always leave us a lot of time to focus on strengthening our immune systems. However, one capsule of Culturelle® Health & Wellness Probiotic supplement every day can go a long way. Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic is immune support made simple. * Just work it into your daily routine as mentioned above and you are well on your way to a stronger immune system.* Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic works in your digestive tract, where 70% of your immune system is located. It contains the #1 clinically studied probiotic, Lactobacillus GG.
Add Culturelle Health and Wellness Probiotic to your daily routine to boost your immune system and keep you healthy, so you can be 100% you all day, every day. It’s Immune Support Made Simple. With the seal of approval from Good Housekeeping, you can trust the daily intake of the probiotic in Culturelle Health & Wellness to aid in immune system support.
Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic with 100% Lactobacillus GG helps keep you feeling 100%. To encourage you to give them a try, Culturelle is giving away 100 health and wellness prizes that will keep you feeling great, all day, every day! They are also offering a $3 off coupon!
SAVE $3 AND ENTER NOW
What do you do daily to keep a healthy lifestyle?
Product Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Add Culturelle Health and Wellness Probiotic to your daily routine with 100% Lactobacillus GG to support your immune system and keep you healthy, so you can be 100% you all day, every day. It’s Immune Support Made Simple.*
With the seal of approval from Good Housekeeping, you can trust the daily intake of the probiotic in Culturelle Health & Wellness to support a healthy immune system.* Visit Culturelle’s website for more information.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
††Based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of August 2014.
Culturelle Probiotics sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.