Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We went to Whole Foods this weekend and I finally got some Tilapia. Whole Foods had Tilapia fillets from sustainably farmed fisheries on sale so that is what we are having for dinner tonight. My cheesy baked fish recipe is always a hit with the family and SO delicious!
If you are looking for a new fish recipe, here is what we are doing with our fillets tonight…not low fat but VERY tasty! What is your family’s favorite fish recipe?
Cheesy Baked Fish Recipe
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 3 TBSP lemon juice (divided)
- 1 TBSP butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 TBSP mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP finely minced onion
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay or other seafood seasoning (+ a little extra!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Put fillets on cookie sheet lined with foil and drizzle with 2 TBSP lemon juice and sprinkle with Old Bay
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well with fork until well combined
- 3. Spread the mixture in a thin layer over the fish
- 4. Bake the fish at 350 degrees about 20-30 minutes until done (fish will flake with a fork when done)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1573Total Fat: 103gSaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 2973mgCarbohydrates: 113gSugar: 15gProtein: 45g
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.