This post about aging hair tips was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I have been noticing for the last couple of years that my hair is starting to look ‘not as brown’ as it used to be. I don’t have a ton of gray hair yet but the color just seems to be rather dull. There is a lack of vibrancy and shine to my hair and the only thing I can think of that is causing it would be age. There isn’t much I can do about the age factor. We all get older eventually, no matter how much we may hate it.
I am starting to look for some aging hair tips to help me get back those lustrous locks of my youth. When Nature Made asked me to check out their new Hair, Skin, Nails Adult Gummies, I was excited to try them. Keep reading to learn more about these new vitamins as well as a few other aging hair tips that might help improve the look and feel of your hair.
Anti Aging Hair Tips
In order to improve the health of our hair as we get older, we need to really take very good care of it! Here are a few ways to pamper your middle aged hair:
- Add oil back to your hair: As we age, our hair tends to become dry and brittle. Add oil back in on a regular basis to keep a lustrous shine. Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hair and it is easy to find in most beauty stores.
- Avoid high heat and harsh chemicals: Perms, flat ironing and high heat blow drying all strip hair of its’ natural oil. Avoid harsh treatments if you want your hair to look as young as possible.
- Use protein-rich hair treatments: Protein helps improve the elasticity of hair. Look for protein rich conditioners, shampoos and masks to help give new life to older hair.
- Avoid UV rays: Sun can really damage your hair. Consider wearing a large brimmed hat or hanging out in the shade when you head to the pool this summer.
- Take a vitamin high in biotin: Biotin may help support healthy hair, skin, and nails. Look for a vitamin like Nature Made Hair, Skin and Nails adult gummies to boost your hair’s health.
Hair, Skin, Nails Adult Gummies
Nature Made Hair, Skin and Nails adult gummies are a delicious way to boost your hair nutrition. They provide 2500 mcg biotin and 100 mg vitamin C per serving. These gummies are gluten free and contain no artificial ingredients, which I love. And, of course, gummies are tasty….definitely one of my favorite ways to take a daily vitamin supplement! Even though I eat healthily, I know that vitamins are a good way to ‘fill in the gaps’ in my daily nutritional profile. Taking vitamins specifically geared towards healthier hair is one way to keep aging hair from looking dry, dull and old. And the fact that they tastes delicious means that I am more apt to actually take them every day!
Trust in Nature Made Vitamins
I am very picky about the vitamins and supplements that I take. Nature Made has always been high on my list of trusted brands. They are the number one pharmacist recommended brand and they are serious about the quality of the ingredients they use. Nature Made is definitely a great way to make every day just a little bit healthier! If you want to try these for yourself, I found them at Walgreens but they can be found in most stores that carry Nature Made products.
Connect with Nature Made and Enter to Win!
Nature Made has a couple of great promotions going on right now that you may want to join. Here are just a few opportunities that they are offering:
Nature Made® Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you and your friends can win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy.
- How to enter: From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win a prize through the Nature Made Facebook page to view the Sweepstakes posts for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. Enter by completing the call-to-action for that post, which will include submitting your comment as a reply to the post to earn one entry for a chance to win only the prize featured in that Post.
- What you can win: Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!
Nature Made Sweepstakes:
Nature Made® Vitamins is hosting a Sweepstakes where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation.
- How to enter: From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting http://www.naturemade.com/oneup and clicking where indicated in order to complete and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- What you can win: Spa vacation will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT