Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post about aging hair tips was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I have been noticing for the last couple of years that my hair is starting to look ‘not as brown’ as it used to be. I don’t have a ton of gray hair yet but the color just seems to be rather dull. There is a lack of vibrancy and shine to my hair and the only thing I can think of that is causing it would be age.
There isn’t much I can do about the age factor. We all get older eventually, no matter how much we may hate it.
I am starting to look for some aging hair tips to help me get back those lustrous locks of my youth. When Nature Made asked me to check out their new Hair, Skin, Nails Adult Gummies, I was excited to try them.
Keep reading to learn more about these new vitamins as well as a few other aging hair tips that might help improve the look and feel of your hair.
Anti Aging Hair Tips
In order to improve the health of our hair as we get older, we need to really take very good care of it! Here are a few ways to pamper your middle aged hair:
- Add oil back to your hair: As we age, our hair tends to become dry and brittle. Add oil back in on a regular basis to keep a lustrous shine. Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hair and it is easy to find in most beauty stores.
- Avoid high heat and harsh chemicals: Perms, flat ironing, and high heat blow drying all strip hair of its’ natural oil. Avoid harsh treatments if you want your hair to look as young as possible.
- Use protein-rich hair treatments: Protein helps improve the elasticity of hair. Look for protein-rich conditioners, shampoos, and masks to help give new life to older hair.
- Avoid UV rays: Sun can really damage your hair. Consider wearing a large brimmed hat or hanging out in the shade when you head to the pool this summer.
- Take a vitamin high in biotin: Biotin may help support healthy hair, skin, and nails. Look for a vitamin like Nature Made Hair, Skin and Nails adult gummies to boost your hair’s health. Gummies are great for people who have trouble swallowing vitamin pills.
Hair, Skin, Nails Adult Gummies
Nature Made Hair, Skin, and Nails adult gummies are a delicious way to boost your hair nutrition. They provide 2500 mcg biotin and 100 mg vitamin C per serving. These gummies are gluten free and contain no artificial ingredients, which I love.
And, of course, gummies are tasty….definitely one of my favorite ways to take a daily vitamin supplement! Even though I eat healthily, I know that vitamins are a good way to ‘fill in the gaps’ in my daily nutritional profile.
Taking vitamins specifically geared towards healthier hair is one way to keep aging hair from looking dry, dull, and old. And the fact that they taste delicious means that I am more apt to actually take them every day!
Trust in Nature Made Vitamins
I am very picky about the vitamins and supplements that I take. Nature Made has always been high on my list of trusted brands. They are the number one pharmacist recommended brand and they are serious about the quality of the ingredients they use. Nature Made is definitely a great way to make every day just a little bit healthier!
If you want to try these for yourself, I found them at Walgreens but they can be found in most stores that carry Nature Made products. Do you have any aging hair tips to share?
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.