This post about healthy hair has been sponsored by Hairfinity and Tapinfluence but all opinions expressed are my own.
Healthy hair is a struggle I think alot of women deal with. Our environment is full of pollutants and our diets lacking in vital nutrients. We spray, curl, flatten, and otherwise torture out hair in an effort to look our best. As a result, we are often left with hair that is anything BUT healthy. So, what is a girl to do when she wants healthy hair but is battling age, sun, chlorine pools and a variety of other hair stressers? Here are a few tips on how to achieve healthy hair naturally!
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
Natural Ways to Achieve Healthy Hair
1. Wash smarter: You need to know your hair type and treat it properly. People with dry hair should not wash their hair daily. If you have very frizzy and dry hair you may have better luck with a leave in conditioner rather than one that you rinse away. Make sure you do not rinse with very hot water or you may end up stripping all the natural oils from your hair.
2. Get regular hair cuts: Even if you are not interested in a huge change of style you should get your hair trimmed every couple of months. This will remove the dead ends from your hair and leave it looking much healthier.
3. Keep the heat away from your head: That means in order to achieve healthy hair you need to let it air dry occasionally. Take a weekend break from hair treatments and leave the flat irons and curing irons unplugged for a few days. If you are going out in the sun consider wearing a hat to keep those damaging rays off your scalp.
4. Make sure you eat a nutritionally balanced diet. There are many nutrients in our diet that play a huge role in the health of our hair. Make sure you eat a balanced and varied diet in order to get your body’s daily requirement of those nutrients. Drinking plenty of water will also help you ABSORB those nutrients better!
5. Take the right vitamins: Eating a nutritionally balanced diet is key but even the best diet can be lacking in the vitamins and minerals that we really need to achieve healthy hair. The right vitamin will fill in those nutritional gaps and help us achieve healthy hair naturally.
✯Don’t want to miss the next post?✯
Or join the private Facebook group for simple tips on going green!
One vitamin that is especially designed to help you achieve healthy hair is Hairfinity. Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair. This hair specific formula contains Vitamins A, C, and D, a B-Vitamin Complex, Biotin, MSM, and more. Hairfinity is clinically proven to increase the hair growth rate by 155% while decreasing shedding. Two capsules are taken per day, and each bottle contains a one-month supply. The Hairfinity website has hundreds of photos from people who have tried this supplement with great results. Just look at how much healthier the ‘after’ photo looks here!
If you are trying to improve the health of your hair you need to take a look at many factors in your life. Our hair is under quite a bit of stress but there are ways that we can improve the way it looks without spending a fortune at a hair salon.
Diane has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology with a Minor in Health Management and Policy. She spent many years working in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging as a way to share this knowledge with others. While passionate about health and the environment she can’t quite give up her favorite Cheetos and Diet Coke! Learn more about her HERE.