This Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is super fast , with no baking required. My daughter says it tastes just like a peanut butter cup candy! If you are looking for an easy pie recipe, this is it! A bit decadent and sweet, but one that the whole family will love!
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
More Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites
- Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1 9 inch crumb pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup cold, heavy cream
- For topping:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBSP butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Whip the 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In separate bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla. Gently fold in half of the whipped cream until smooth. Fold in the remaining half and mix gently. Pour this into the pie shell and stick it in the fridge. You can leave it to firm up before doing the topping or just be really gentle while spreading the topping on.
- Topping: In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt chocolate into cream and butter. Spread gently over the pie and top with chopped nuts.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 724Total Fat: 59gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 394mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 18gProtein: 15g
Nutrition information not always accurate
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.