I have become best friends with my crockpot. It is seriously a busy mom’s solution to chaotic weeknight meals. If you are looking for hearty and delicious crockpot potato recipes, this collection will make feeding your family incredibly simple.
Potatoes are one of those staples that I always have in my house. Along with a few other staples, you can quickly whip up dinner in the morning so that by the time you are ready to eat, very little is required of your utterly exhausted mind and body.
Crockpots are seriously the best way to stay out of the drive-through lane at supper time (not to mention, they are great for crockpot air fresheners, too!)
Crock Pot Potato Recipes
So, let me just say that if you don’t already have one, you need to buy a crockpot. Get one that is big enough to suit your family’s needs because they do come in a few different sizes. Many of the fancy ones are programmable which is a nice feature.
I prefer one with multiple heat settings and a removable crock for easy washing. Want an abundant supply of potatoes? Learn how to grow potatoes in the garden and you will be all set!
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup
- Slow-Cooker Bacon Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea, and Spinach Coconut Curry
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe
- Slow-Cooker Seafood Stew
- Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Dublin Coddle
- Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Cheeseburger Soup
- German Potato Salad
- Chunky Beef and Potato Stew
- Broccoli, Cheese, and Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon
- Slow Cooker Dijon Pork Chops & Potatoes
- Beef and Barley Soup
- Red Wine Crockpot Beef with Fingerling Potatoes
- Sausage, green beans, and potatoes
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef with Cabbage
Like these crockpot potato recipes? Pin the post for later!
Diane is a professional blogger and nationally certified pharmacy technician at Good Pill Pharmacy. She earned her BS in Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire and has worked in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging and freelance writing to share this knowledge with others. Learn more about her HERE.