These tips on how to improve your digestion have been sponsored by Renew Life® Digest Smart Enzymes. All opinions expressed here are my own.
If you have recently started eating a healthier diet, you may have encountered a few challenges. Temptations like junk food lurk around every corner. Eating healthier sometimes takes more effort in the kitchen and may even cost more. Maybe you are realizing that your stomach isn’t adjusting to a healthy diet as quickly as you had hoped. If you are wondering how to improve your digestion while eating healthy, I thought I would share a few easy tips that might help. I will also let you in on a little secret… Renew Life Digest Smart Enzymes can make eating healthy a little easier on your stomach!
Posts feature partner companies & may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links & I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on links.
How to Improve Your Digestion
Healthy foods are often high in fiber, which requires a bit more effort from your stomach to turn into vital nutrients our bodies need. If you feel like you need some extra digestive health, follow these simple tips:
- Include both insoluble and soluble fiber: Did you know there were different types of fiber? Make sure to include both types for optimum digestion. Good sources of insoluble fiber: vegetables and whole grains. Get soluble fiber from things like oat bran, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
- Limit High Fat Foods: Fat tends to slow down digestion so limit how much of it you eat. Choose lean meats rather than fattier cuts to keep protein levels up.
- Eat on a schedule: Making sure you eat regular meals is an important part of eating healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Dinking plenty of water will help improve digestive health.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise helps digestion immensely so an after dinner walk is always a good idea.
Renew Life Digest Smart Enzymes
Another way to improve your digestion is through digestive enzymes! Transitioning to a healthier diet can sometimes cause a bit of stomach upset. However, occasional gas, bloating and indigestion don’t have to be part of your healthy diet experience. Digest Smart Enzymes are an easy way to improve your digestion!
✯Don’t want to miss the next post?✯
Or join the private Facebook group for simple tips on going green!
Renew Life® Digest Smart Enzymes contain 25 plant-based, raw enzymes to provide powerful digestive support when you need it most. These enzymes help your body’s natural processes break down proteins, carbohydrate, fats, and fiber to make digesting healthy foods gentler on your stomach. Just take one capsule before each meal to help reduce that occasional bloating and gas that can sometimes result from high fiber foods.
Digest Smart Enzymes are available at health food stores, grocery, and drugstores. To learn more about Digest Smart Enzymes and the full line of Renew Life® supplements, visit http://bit.ly/2swy22g.
Have any other tips on how to improve digestion?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Renew Life Digest Smart Enzymes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Diane has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology with a Minor in Health Management and Policy. She spent many years working in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging as a way to share this knowledge with others. While passionate about health and the environment she can’t quite give up her favorite Cheetos and Diet Coke! Learn more about her HERE.