Looking for a unique Halloween recipe? M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn makes a deliciously sweet Halloween coffee recipe perfect for your next adult Halloween party!
M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn
I have a confession to make…I love candy corn! How many adults will actually admit that, right? But every year when Halloween rolls around I splurge on a bag of candy corn and try to make it last all month!
Like this unique Halloween coffee recipe? Try these fall drink recipes, too!
- An Easy and Festive Fall Juice Recipe
- Cinnamon Moon Milk Recipe with Creamed Hemp Honey
- Natural Flu Shot Recipe to Boost Immunity
Feed your candy corn craving with these candy corn M&M’s! With a white chocolate surprise beneath that hard candy shell, these M&M’s are a delicious treat! When they first came out, they were really hard to find. Look for these White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms to hit store shelves in early September.
If you don’t want to search as hard as I did, you can find them on Amazon. Nothing says Halloween quite like M&M’s White Candy Corn packages! Perfect for decorating, snacking, baking or putting out at Halloween parties.
A Unique Halloween Recipe with a Kick!
What I love more than anything about fall is the cool weather. And what goes along with cool weather better than a yummy mug of sweet, warm coffee with a little bit of a kick to it, right? So…here is my recipe and how I put it all together.
✯Don’t want to miss the next post?✯
Or join the private Facebook group for simple tips on going green!
Of course, I had to sample the Halloween M&M’s right out of the bag! I am glad that I bought both bags because my family nearly knocked me over in their attempt to get their grubby little fingers into the bowl! Everyone loved them…they are white chocolate (which I think is the predominant flavor) with a hint of sweet fruitiness to them. Similar to candy corn flavor with maybe a tad more orange-ness? Put them in a dish around my DIY Halloween Centerpiece for a tasty twist to your Halloween decor or add them to your next festive Halloween recipe.
M&M’s White Chocolate Candy Corn Coffee (with a kick!)
- 2 cups M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn candies (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream (divided)
- 6 cups bold brewed coffee
- 2 TBSP powdered sugar
- 4 ounces Godiva White Chocolate Liquor
- 4 TBSP Cointreau (orange liquor)
- First, add 1/2 cup of the heavy cream and 1 cup of the M&M's candies to a pan over medium low heat and melt the candies, stirring until smooth.
- While you wait for the candies to melt, brew up 6 cups of very dark coffee. You will want to make it a little on the strong side since you will be diluting it with cream and chocolate and liquors! Once it is finished brewing and the candies are melted, stir the coffee slowly into the pan and keep over low heat.
- Place about 1/3 of a cup of the M&M's into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. You will use these for sprinkling on your whipped cream!
- Homemade whipped cream is easy to make! Just put 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream into a Kitchen mixer (or use a hand mixer) and add 1 to 2 TBSP of powdered sugar. Turn on high and let it whip! Keep an eye on it or you might end up with sweet butter instead of cream!
- Now, just add the liquors straight to the mugs you will be serving it in! (this way you can keep some non alcoholic for people who prefer it without!). For each mug add 1 shot (1 ounce) of Godiva White Chocolate liquor and 1 TBSP Cointreau.
- All you have to do now is assemble your drinks! You will get at least 4 good sized mugs of coffee from this recipe. Into your mug containing the liquors, pour your coffee/melted candy mixture. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed candies. Place the mug on a pretty dish with a few of the Halloween M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn scattered on their for nibbling. Add decorative spooky critters if desired! Voila! Tasty warmth on a cool Fall day!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2327Total Fat: 122gSaturated Fat: 77gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 36gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 262gFiber: 6gSugar: 244gProtein: 17g
Nutrition information not always accurate
Diane has a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology with a Minor in Health Management and Policy. She spent many years working in cancer research, academics, and biotechnology. Concern over the growing incidence of human disease and the birth of her children led her to begin living a more natural life. She quickly realized that the information she was learning along the way could be beneficial to many others and started blogging as a way to share this knowledge with others. While passionate about health and the environment she can’t quite give up her favorite Cheetos and Diet Coke! Learn more about her HERE.